Join the Harvard Food Law and Policy Clinic, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection, and RecyclingWorks Massachusetts for an action-oriented conference.
This conference will convene entrepreneurs, practitioners, policymakers, and enthusiasts to further a public dialogue on reaching EPA and the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s national food waste reduction goal of 50% by 2030. The conference will focus on the top two priorities in EPA’s Food Recovery Hierarchy: “source reduction” and “feed hungry people.” Conference topics will include:
• Food Recovery Entrepreneurs and Innovation
• Donation Opportunities by Sector: Farm, Retail, and Institutions
• Consumer Awareness and Education
• Federal, State and Local Regulations and Policies
• Strategies to Measure Waste
For more information, visit: http://www.chlpi.org/food4people